Prizes and awards
Swiss Packaging Award
- DUO PLAST won the Swiss Packaging Award 2021. The DUO SHAPE EARTH 4 film is now awarded by 4 sustainability prizes.
- The DUO SHAPE EARTH 4 film with 25% post-consumer recyclate won other awards too: the international WorldStar Award in the Packaging Materials & Components category and in the Transit category.
- The 8 µm stretch film, DUO EARTH 4, won the prize in the Ecodesign category. The film combines optimum load securement, low material thickness and at least 25% post-consumer recyclate.
- In August 2020, the DUO EARTH 4 film was selected as the winner of the Deutsche Verpackungspreis by the Deutsches Verpackungsinstitut e.V. (dvi).
Do you have any further questions? Your contact person on the subject Company
Do you have
films from the DUO FootPrint series
- DUO PLAST films are also available as sustainable films made from organically-based PE, with post-industrial recyclate or post-consumer recyclate. 100% recyclable. Without compromising on product properties or ease of processing. For agriculture and securing pallets – recognisable by their green leaf symbol.
stretch films with a thickness of 8 µm
- One seventh of the thickness of a human hair – the DUO XS film needs no more than this for securing and packaging unit loads while saving resources at the same time.