Dear valued business partner,
our attention and efforts in the current situation are focused on protecting our employees and ensuring our ability to deliver and to provide our services. On a daily basis, the current situation is analyzed and, if necessary, responded according to our business continuity concepts in order to minimize the effects of the coronavirus.
As things stand today, no influence on our ability to deliver is expected.
- Your account managers will continue to be fully accessible to you as usual. If the situation requires, we are able to maintain business operations by home office workplaces.
- The raw materials and auxiliary materials for our film production are largely not sourced directly from the currently affected areas (as of March 16, 2020). We have enough back-up suppliers located outside the affected regions. Our purchasing is in contact with our suppliers in order to be able to react proactively and at an early stage to emerging developments.
- Two separate, redundant production facilities ensure the ability to produce most of our portfolio in parallel.
- Sufficient spatial separation is ensured for employees whose presence in the company is required.
- In addition to the already established hygiene management system, routines have been installed to protect the entire business environment, ranging from special behaviors in the daily workflow to the behavior in the event of a possible suspicion.
Business trips and service assignments of our employees and our suppliers' assignments at DUO PLAST will continue to be carefully weighed in individual cases. Service assignments of our employees in currently affected areas or assignments of suppliers from these regions at DUO PLAST are suspended until further notice.