- Does the packaging process take place mechanically or manually?
- How long does it take to pack a unit of goods
- What material costs are incurred?
- What operating costs (energy and personnel) are incurred in processing?
- How high are storage costs and space requirements?
- Are there additional costs for disposal and recycling?
Stretch films convince by their versatility. Whether as machine stretch or as hand films, they protect against moisture, dirt and damage. To guarantee this, our polyethylene stretch films are made of up to 9 layers. This means highest stability and transport safety for your goods. Even for meat, fruit and vegetables.